Monday, April 11, 2011

Pucker up

    Soooo...if you're like me, I get bored pretty easily.( hehe )
    That's why I love to try out different looks.
    One easy way to change ya look fits right in ya pocket book and won't break it SOOO...

                PUCKER UP!

                                      Here's one of my new favorite shades for Spring/Summer...

 

        I love wearing this shade on sunny spring days with a light eye but with big fun playful lashes
                                                             or glam it up with a sleek up do hair style.

                                                                                ...not convinced?
                                        Skip your 5 dollar cup of  Joe and pickup your new shade...only $5!

TREND ALERT:
Kaley Cuocco
  
Pink so sheek...

Beyonce
                              Would you think to go pink?

No comments:

Post a Comment