Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Obsession

                        I have found my new obsession...I guess I can let you in on my secret...shhhh

Nail Art!
                                                                           

Soooo... as I was watching Teen Mom 2, (I know, I know) Chelsea had on leopard fingernail polish. Once I saw that I was on a hunt...of course my curiosity lead me to Walgreen's, the one place where I just pull up and I have already spent at least 50 bucks. (hehe)

                                             There it was leopard finger nail polish...so cute!

I do have to say I was skeptical at first cause all new beauty projects claim "it works" just like self tanner "no streaking" right? (wink). But I knew I could ROCK this and it could add a whole new dimension to several outfits. Only $9.99 too!

                                                            I am here to tell you they work!
    
                               Bye bye to wet nails and sticky messes and hello to FABULOCITY!


and you better work!

2 comments:

  1. haven't tried them but they look so fun and fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anyone who enjoys looking great and trying something new, this is a must...will be posting pics soon!

    ReplyDelete